So, my resolution to blog everyday never actually happened, but this year will be different…right? Last year was filled with a lot crap for many Americans, including myself, but I think many of us are looking forward for this new page, with a new president and CHANGE(hopefully). I have so many hopes for this upcoming year, including traveling to Canada and possibly visiting a few other countries. So, what are my resolutions? Hmmm…I wasn’t going to to have any, because I feel like once I say them they never happen, but you got to start somewhere, right?
- Get a passport.
- Join a church.
- 100 push up challenge…eh.
- Dance, again. Like in a studio
- Stop cussing. At least lose the F-bombs…to like 10 a day.
- Vocabulary! I want one of those “word of the day” calendars. Or maybe they have like a email list that does that…or twitter?
- Conversational Spanish and French would be awesome!
- Take the GRE again…I think I shit myself I typed that (see #5).
- Master English grammar.
That’s the beginning. Let’s see what happens! Oh, and if I didn’t say it earlier, HAPPY 2010!!