Thursday, March 26, 2009

This economy is destroying people…

I’m sorry, but I need to vent. This economy is destroying young Americans. This is apparently the worse economic meltdown in the past 25 years, and if you’re under the age of 30, you have shit to pay. I have yet to find a job, and I am sick of the jokers out there that call themselves employers. They want freaking magically elves, with wings and 20 magical degrees with magical schedules and no personal goals. I am sick of the complete and utter disregard companies have for the average, working class or even worse, impoverished American. I am freaking poor and have never seen my life this bleak, EVER! I am sitting here swarming in student loan debt and horrible personal debt that is all because I have had an unfortunate start to my adult life. I am not making excuses, the average minority young adult doesn’t have a chance and for those of us that beat the odds and went to college, we are being destroyed. Why should a freaking 22 year old have to file bankruptcy? This is bullshit and I’m coming from the third world, which is sadly, not this freaking bad. And what is even worse is that the churches are not even a place of comfort for the spiritually wounded, that put their faith in God to help them, but instead they are battling homelessness, and poverty. I am shocked at the utter lack of everything right now….Where can a person go, what can a person do?

 

*Peace and God save the U.S.

1 comment:

LT said...

THANK YOU!! I feel the same way!!!!!! Glad someone under the age of 30 agrees with me. Everyone that seems to be mad are people who are parents and stuff. It affects us too!!!!