Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

So, as my resolution list prescribes, writing in my blog is now not just a luxury of free time, but a mandatory excursion for the next 365 days. It's supposed to chronicle something, but as of now, I have no idea what it is. So far this year, in it's two days...has been shitty. I have decided that I have no family, very few friends( who are scattered to various ends of the earth)... and therefore this year starts out from on top of a cliff, and I have to figure out a way down. I either have to walk down down slowly and returned to where I started, jump off the edge into the dark, unknown or I have to figure out a plan and when I'm ready, plunge off safely. The latter is what I've chosen. Figure out who and what I want, and when the time is ready, I dive, taking all and who I want with me, into my new world of experiences and life...and those that want to get left behind, tough.

Right now, I'm mad as hell. I sick of being used and abused by people.  I sick of hypocrisy. I sick of pretending with people. This year, if I don't like you, I just don't. This year, the three strike rule comes into effect. That means if you try my patience three times, that's it. We are done. I won't  just drop you, but you won't have the privilege to know me.  I don't drop people from life like that. You can be graced with my presence...you just don't have to know me. I'll make a personality just for you...so you don't get to know Mike. Actually, if don't have time for all that scheming you'll just get a "fuck you". That's it.

So with the new year, let's hope for new friends, new experiences and bury old acquaintances and old drama.

Peace!

No comments: