Friday, December 5, 2008

Old times...

So today was uneventful. I spend most of it taking  my mom to the dentist. Then we headed down to the farms in Homestead to get some produce. We stopped at Robert's is here to get some ginger honey, mangos and some really good (expensive) milkshakes. Our ride out today was provided by an old friend my mom recently got back in touch with...her son and I reunited recently before I graduated. I wasn't even aware that we went to the same university.

Anyways, as we were all in the car riding through half of Dade county, we drove past landmarks that reminded us of some badass stuff that we had done in our pasts...of course I was a child when all this happened, but I was  like DAMN...

Of course, I cannot mention any of the things that we reminisced about because A) this stuff occurred over 10 years ago, and B) I don't know the statue of limitations on charges that could possible result. Can they make you testify against your parents? Whatever, I'm sure it's too late for anything to go down....

But with all this reminiscing, I began to think, "I'm really a survivor and my mom is hardcore..." and people see me as this nice, sweet, almost harmless young man, when in fact that is persona that got me to pull half this shit off. Don't take looks as  a valid sign that all is "okay"...I may look very young and very harmless, but man-oh-man if I told some you some stories...maybe after some tequila shots?

In reference, today we began to talk about O.J.'s psycho pathetic butt and I we came up with this term "pseudopsychopath"...a fake psychopath. They just aren't smart enough to not get caught, or utilize their amoral behavior in the most idiotic way. The can't manipulate their way out of a paper bag. In fact, they think they're slick, but you can see it coming from a mile away. And when they do manage to get the thrill of getting away with murder, they just do something to foil their James Bond like escape.

My point is, looks are deceiving...not everyone that looks like an idiot is (in my case) and not everyone that seems slick is (in O.J.'s case).

No comments: