Sunday, December 14, 2008

You are what you read! Part 2

So in light of last my post, I'm reading 4 books. Well, not 4 books at once, my attention span couldn't deal with that, but I've read at least a few pages of each to know that I'll finish each one. Then, I'll read the one that catches my attention the most from cover to cover and move on to the next. I typically don't try to read more than 2 books at the same time....I'll get plots , setting and other content mixed up. So for the sake of preserving the author's original presentation, I read books one at a time. Therefore, I will not be posting as frequently as I started doing, and I will not write as long as I started doing. When I'm done with my books, I will continue (or at least I will try) to write more content....I should have generated a lot of content after four books.

Peace*

1 comment:

LT said...

I have been reading a lot lately too! I have been trying to read every day. I'm doing good, I must say! Good luck! :)